I love this group. This isn't one of their most 'impressive' numbers, but still an awesome song.
Reminds me of Ennio Morricone, but it was written by Andy Williams (the 'taste of honey' guy)
Took a day to rest and get rid of the flu bug, I had San with me cause she had her 5 year check up and got 4 shots!
I didn't get much done, but I feel I'm not going to get sick. Just keep popping zinc and drinking 'airborn'
Unf, I'm probly going to miss Shotokan tonight.
At least I have some rum left to play the HORATIO game! rules follow (thanks to RAJI.COM)
1. Drink a sip every time someone calls him "H" not "Horatio"
2. Take one swig every time H places his arms akimbo (on his hips).
3. Take two swigs when Horatio takes his sunglasses off for dramatic effect.
4. Likewise, take two swigs when Horatio puts his sunglasses on for dramatic effect.
5. Take three gulps when H wears a dark blazer in the middle of an investigation. (Hello, pastels…this is hot and humid Miami…Crockett and Tubbs land, remember).
6. Drink for four counts when he addresses Jonathan Togo's character as “Mr. Wolfe.”
7. Drink for five counts when he’s talking and his head is tilted at a 45-degree angle. (Don’t forget to add another count if he has his arms akimbo at the same time.)
8. Drink for six counts when the camera films him entering the scene from a low angle for dramatic effect. Some games refer to this as the "Horatio-as-Christ" shot. (Is this because he’s short? IMDB lists him as 5’11.”)
9. Drink for seven if you ever see him smile. (This is extremely rare, but it does happen on occasion.)
10. Guzzle the entire can/bottle when an incredibly hot babe hits on Horatio. Cause, really, she must have the beer goggles on. Or we should put them on in order to buy it.
If you aren’t a fan of CSI: Miami, trust us, you will be after one round of Caruso playing. Oh yeah, and it really helps if you don’t have to be anywhere early on Tuesday morning. Bottoms up!